Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random thoughts...

The other day I was talking to one of my closest friend that I've known for almost 20 years now. Whew!!! We're old lol anyways. We were talking about life and jobs since I recently moved. Before I even proceed I wouldn't do it but can't say the thought didn't cross my mind due to the outrageous amount of money you could make in a few days. I'd rather work at a fast food place than do this but I can totally see from their point of view why they would. 
Our conversation roughly went like this. Some places have legal prostitution. Of course you have to make sure you get check every few months by a doctor and I'm sure there are some other legal stuff they need to do. I said I could see how the money is tempting and I could see from their point of view. I mean we do what we have to I guess. She said you would do that? Sleep with strangers for money?  Then I started thinking about it. Isn't that what happens when we go out for a night? We go to the bars, meet friends have a couple of drinks and then some of us go home with random strangers or people you know. No compensation except maybe a drink or two. What's the difference really? At least you get paid the other way. 
My point is before you start judging someone for their actions because you have no real reason knowing their situation. Maybe we should check ourselves and make sure we weren't doing the same thing for basically free haha!! Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment